Bluebell Mortgages have specialist advisors who can assist you with your first or next commercial or self-build development, Limited Company, Self Employed or Contractor mortgages.
Contact us today to see how we can help.
Request a call back
- New residential developments
- One off Developer builds
- Conversions of house to flats
- Barn Conversions
- Property development (for renovation or refurbishment)
Please contact us with your development enquiry and we can design a bespoke mortgage package to fit your requirements.
Bluebell Mortgages can help you locate suitable commercial finance.
Small business looking for first premises. (Office, workshop, surgery etc.)
Expanding business looking for larger premises
Refinance of existing mortgage to obtain better terms or raise capital etc.
Commercial Buy to let investor
Please get in touch to discuss your individual requirements.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Commercial lending or finance.
If you are looking to complete your own “Grand Design” Bluebell Mortgages can assist with your self build mortgage options.
Advanced stage payments to help with cash flow
Help and advice on planning and what is required to obtain a self-build mortgage
We take care of all of the lenders application and requirements so that you can concentrate on your project.
Please contact us with your development finance enquiries & for your free initial consultation.
We have many years experience in this area, talk to us & let us help you work out what your options are.
- For those working on a fixed term contract or day rate.
- Maximise your borrowing potential using your day rate.
- Use the income calculation method that suits you best to obtain the largest loan, good if you use tax planning strategies to keep your self employed income low.
- Options available for contractors who are close to the end of their current contract
- Suitable for all contractors including IT, Oil & gas industry workers.
- Lenders will take your CV into account when deciding whether to offer you a loan, this can be very useful for experienced contractors
- On the flip side new contractors can apply from day 1 of their first contract (subject to underwriting)
- Multiple contracts
- Offset mortgage options available for contractors to make your money work harder for you
- Options for those where no contract extension is available.
- Options also available for Contractors with adverse credit
Self employed & Limited Company Director Mortgage
Bluebell Mortgages are experienced advisers in this area and can assist with your options
- Multiple ways to calculate income when you are self employed.
- Use your latest years figures or an average of the last 2 years
- Borrow based on company profits not personal drawings which could help you to get a much larger loan.
- Bluebell will deal directly with your accountant to obtain the relevant documents
- Newly self- employed or newly formed companies with just a 12month track record
- Options available to remortgage your residential property and raise money for business purposes
If you have bad credit and are worried about obtaining a mortgage, talk to us & let us help you work out what your options are.
- CCJ’s outstanding or discharged
- Discharged from bankruptcy
- Outstanding or discharged defaults
- Missed or late payments on loans/credit cards
- Debt relief orders
- Mortgage arrears
- Credit Repair mortgages
Bridging loans are short-term finance options used to ‘bridge’ the gap between a debt becoming due and finance becoming available.
There may be a number of reasons you need bridging finance, for example:
Properties purchased at auction:
Bridging will enable a quick turnaround and allow you to complete within the prescribed timescale.
Properties that are unable to be mortgaged, for example:
No Kitchen or bathroom or in need of complete modernisation
Short length of lease
If you have found your ideal property but have not sold your own; or have sold but need to complete on your purchase, before your sale goes through.
Bridging products are also available to older borrowers who may have found the perfect property to downsize to.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Bridging loans.