At Bluebell Mortgages we are passionate about ensuring that we advise and arrange the most appropriate mortgage products for our clients.
Once this has been achieved we are equally passionate about helping to ensure that you can remain in your home and support yourself and family if the unforeseen should happen.
Request a call back to discuss property insurance
We are fully qualified to advise you on your protection requirements. This can range from life assurance to protect your mortgage or family, critical illness cover if you are unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with a specified serious illness, or income protection to cover your income if you are unable to work due to an accident or illness.
This can be a complicated area and one that can be pushed to the side during the stress of moving however the day may come when it is too late to rectify this decision.
We will help to take the stress out of arranging your protection and ensure that these essential decisions are addressed and appropriate products are in place when they need to be.
Types of personal insurance solutions:
- Mortgage cover – will pay out a lump sum to cover an outstanding mortgage debt and can be arranged on a level (to cover an interest only loan) or decreasing basis to cover a repayment loan.
- Family cover – will pay out a lump sum or income to your loved ones to help see them through school to adulthood or to your partner if they would be unable to financially support themselves without your income.
- It can be added to a mortgage or family policy or taken on its own, it will provide a lump sum or income. Critical illness cover can be a complicated area with providers offering many differing levels of cover and policy specific conditions. At Bluebell Mortgages we have a detailed knowledge of the market and can provide you with advice and recommend a critical illness policy that is right for you.
- Income protection provides a monthly income to replace your normal earnings if you cannot work due to an illness or an accident. It is available to employed and self-employed people and can provide a much-needed lifeline to cover your mortgage, bills, food, utilities and other regular monthly outgoings.
- Whole of life assurance is guaranteed to pay out at some point and can be used with inheritance tax planning to cover any tax liability.
**Bluebell Mortgages does not provide tax advice, independent tax advice should be sought on investments
Types of Property Insurance
- If you are purchasing or re-mortgaging a property with a mortgage then buildings insurance is a mandatory requirement of the lender and needs to be in force at the point of exchange of contracts.
- We have access to 5-star defaqto rated home insurance providers to provide top quality cover and service.